Submission of documents for legalization must require the following conditions:
- To be translated to Tajik or Russian languages;
- To be confirmed by local Notary;
- To be legalized by origin country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs or other official body;
- In case of copy legalization, the Notary confirmed copy is needed;
Rules of legalization’s processing:
- Legalization fee: (per each document) – 50, 00 US Dollars (for natural person) and 150 US dollars (for legal entity);
- * No cash payments are accepted.
- Consideration of documents submitted for legalization takes 5 working days, from submission’s date. In exceptional cases the consideration term can be extended till 10 working days;
- Express consideration of documents for legalization takes from 24 to 48 hours and costs double price;
- The amount will not be returned to the applicant, if the document or information about the applicant has not revealed or applicant refused from legalization of documents.