LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS:
Submission of documents for legalization must require the following conditions:
- To be translated into Tajik or Russian languages;
- To be confirmed by local Notary;
- To be legalized by origin country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs or other official body;
- In case of copy legalization, the Notary confirmed copy is needed;
Rules of legalization’s processing:
- Legalization fee: (per each document) – 50,00 US Dollars (for person) and 150 US dollars (for legal entity);
- * No cash payments are accepted.
Payments for the legalization can be made by the following ways:
- by Bank transfer directly to the Embassy account;
- by payment in any branch of FAB Bank;
- by Bank Card upon getting legalized document at the Embassy.
- Consideration of documents submitted for legalization takes 3 working days, from submission’s date. In exceptional cases the consideration term can be extended till 5 working days;
- Express consideration of documents for legalization takes from 24 to 48 hours and costs double price;
- The amount will not be returned to the applicant, if the document or information about the applicant has not revealed or applicant refused from legalization of documents.